Le u-blox ZED-F9P multi-band GNSS receiver can be employed in applications that require high position accuracy. But it can also provide with high precision relative position output, or heading and attitude information. This is enabled by using 2 ZED-F9P connected to each other, and the so-called moving base feature supported in the module firmware. And we built this kit to help you test this functionality.
This kit combines one unit of simpleRTK2B Lite, acting as a moving base and one unit of simpleRTK2B Budget, acting as a rover. The rover provides online readings of accurate heading and baseline length in RELPOSNED message (UBX protocol).
The kit can achieve out-of-the box sub degree heading accuracy, without the need of any RTK correction service or NTRIP.
Only to achieve centimeter level position accuracy, you will need to connect it to a base station or to an RTK correction service (NTRIP or PointPerfect). You can use it with your smartphone, tablette, ordinateur portable, PC ou plateforme embarquée.
Bon à savoir:
– It is fully compatible with Arduino, STM32 Nucleo, Raspberry Pi, Nvidia Jetson, ROS and Pixhawk / Ardupilot.
– Ce produit est compatible mais n'inclut pas radio.
– Ce conseil est recommandé si vous want pour tester u-blox ZED-F9P.
– Ce conseil est recommandé si vous want to test u-blox ZED-F9H (the kit doesn’t include it, but ZED-F9P has all the features of ZED-F9H plus more).
– Nous recommandons ce produit si vousant to test u-blox moving base functionality.